Hi! I'm SO glad you stopped by to get to know me! Here are five things about me that you may not know:
1. I'm NOT your average photographer (or person) - I am ME. Unique, sassy, kinda weird at times.
2. I LOVE dogs. Those cute and funny dog videos? Yeah, I might watch a few of those while going to sleep...
3. I'm actually a musician before I'm a photographer! You can hear Frank Sinatra, Mozart, John Williams, The Click Five, or Disney, coming through my speakers while I clean or edit!
3. If you want to get on my good side immediately, bring me some Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, or Oreo ice cream with some whipped cream and hot fudge. I'll be your friend forever!
4. I’m marrying the man of my dreams in April of 2019, so for all of you engaged folks, I know EXACTLY what you're going through!
5. Hiking in Hawaii is one of my favorite past-times, but I'm also game to sit and binge a Netflix show while eating popcorn and drinking Sparkling Cider (if you want to butter me up, bring me a bottle!).
What does ANY of that have to do with photography, you ask? Well, everything (kind of)! My job, if you can call it that, is to capture the truest parts of you! If you're not comfortable during your session, it will show through your photos. It's super important for me to get to know my couples and that they know me! The last thing I want is for you to be afraid to let the tears run down your cheeks when you think about how he's stood by your side through thick and thin. Or to laugh until your sides are splitting, you're barely holding in a little pee, and no sound comes out! Be yourself, let go, have fun, and I'll do the capturing!
So, let's be friends! Tell me your story, and let’s create something beautiful together!
Good things coming!
HI and thank you SO much for contacting me! I'm very excited to start our journey together. Stay tuned for another message from me soon!